Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on March 19, 2018 at 9:07 AM|
Often our clients say they have a limited budget and entertainment/going out is expensive. So, I have decided to try to find something fun or purpose-driven to do that is no or low cost for the first week of Spring.
With the latest issue of Mimi's Magazine in hand, I circled all of the areas that interested me on Mimi's Calendar. Here's a sampling of local happenings.
- Planning for the Future, a free lecture at Huntington Woods Rehab Center in Westlake on March 20th.440.835.5661
- Forget-Me-Not-Cafe, a free arts enrichment and socialization cafe for memory loss, a the Farrell Foundation Studio in Westlake. 440.414.0434, ext. 2
- Glass Etching, create your own glass plate, at Bay Village Library 440.871.6392
- Drop In and Download, learn how to use E-books and emagazines and more at the Bay Village Library on Wednesdays. 440.871.6392
- Wow Factor 150 Yea5rs of Collecting Bold Clothes, at Porter Library, on March 22nd, 440.871.2600
- 4th Annual Angels on the Avenue, Rocky River Civic Center, March 24th, 440.360.0640.
I'm amazed, there seems to be something for everyone from craft shows, to free art and poetry classes, to nutrition lectures and more. So, do a little homework at the beginning of each week and you too will discover free movies, concerts and tours through our beautiful MetroParks. Truly, the list is endless. Check my blog for ideas, or request our newsletter for additional ideas by calling me at 440.360.9010 or emailing me at [email protected]
Here's to putting a spring in your step, Jane
P.S.To get on Mimi's mailing list call 1.800.866.0107
Categories: Activities for Seniors